At the end of April I had a chance to got to Paris with my boyfriend to celebrate our 6-year anniversary. I was in Paris almost 6 years ago as well together with my boyfriend, but it was so short back then that I didn’t get a chance to know this beautiful city more. This time we went to Paris for 4 days and it was an amazing experience!
I have so many places to share with you, so I chose only a couple of the best ones!
There are literally a million places you can visit in Paris. Every building is a sight by itself, it is just too beautiful not to pay attention around you (and take tons of photos).
Even though I am not a big fan of tourist places, I recommend to start with the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower is a symbol of Paris and a must go if you are there. You can also go up on the tower for an amazing view. Make sure you are going there early in the morning or in the evening to avoid crowd. Working days work fine as well.
To get to know the parisian atmosphere even more go to the Arc de Triomphe. It also has an observation deck with an amazing view on the Champs Elysees. After this, you can walk along the Champ Elysees and enjoy the day!
If you are as cultural as I am, do visit the Louvre museum. It is very big but going there for a couple of hours to see Mona Lisa is fine too! After that you can visit the Palais Royal, walk in the park nearby or enjoy a cup of coffee at Cafe Kitsune!
Pont Alexandre III is another beautiful spot in Paris! You can enjoy the beautiful view of Paris and the Seine and take beautiful photos there since the bridge itself looks like a monument!
Restaurants & Cafes
- Laduree – this famous tea house is located in it’s own historical Laduree mansion! Worth visiting for sure.
- L’Avenue – classy cafe famous for its visitors (celebrities). The cafe is located at the Avenue Montaigne and offers both lunches and desserts. Make sure to visit on workdays.
- Le Cafe Marly is located on a terrace with an amazing view of Louvre. The food is very nice and not so pricy compared to L’Avenue.
- Amorino – one of the best ice cream places in Paris.
Paris is a capital of fashion, I love to shop there! I’ve made a list of shopping places I like to shop in.
- Champs Elysees is a shopping street where you can find luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, Cartier and Chanel, but also ZARA, H&M and Sephora.
- Avenue Montaigne is a street full of luxury brands! You can find brands there like YSL, Chanel, Celine Dior and Chloe.
- Galeries Lafayette – a shopping mall full of brands! It has several buildings and it’s architecture is just gorgeous. You can find brands there like Chanel, Balenciaga and Miu Miu, but also TopShop and ZARA.